Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm A Coffee-Addicted Dork

Cup of coffeeI got my Starbucks Rewards gold card in the mail the other day and I'm way too excited about it.  What can I say?  I'm addicted.  And if I need my caffeine fix anyway, I figure I might as well be getting discounts and earning points towards some free drinks at the same time, right?

I'm also happy that pumpkin spice lattes are back; I have to go and get my first one of the season soon.  (Now I'm just looking forward to the day when Thanksgiving Blend makes its first appearance because that's a favorite of mine.) I'm also tempted to try the new toffee mocha, but I'm not totally sure.  I love toffee, but I feel like this is the type of drink that will either be amazingly perfect and awesome or buttery and cloying and weird and gross.  Has anyone out there tried it? Leave a comment and let me know what you thought!  I need to take my new gold card for a spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment