Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Endings

Thanks to Erasmo Cortez

My husband’s and my favorite new show is Happy Endings. It’s such a funny show, and the camaraderie between the characters is awesome. It’s basically like Friends but a lot more modern and risqué. I guess risqué is actually a synonym for modern, now that I think about it. But I digress. In any event, the show cracks us up every single week and we look forward to watching it. The best thing about having a favorite show that you share with your spouse is that you get to have a standing date every single week. It’s so easy to get caught up in the day to day grind of work that you kind of forget to spend time with your significant other. I’m obviously not saying that sitting on the couch watching television is necessarily quality time, but I think that any time spent together is better than nothing. As busy as we all are, even having that one hour carved out each week is a great way to recharge together. Check out the DIRECTV listings to find out when you can catch Happy Endings in your city.

No comments:

Post a Comment