Thursday, April 5, 2012

Giving My Kitchen A New Look

It's officially spring and the weather's been beautiful here lately, which means that I've started on some spring cleaning, working on getting the yard ready for spring, and I've also been thinking about things around my house and garden that I can freshen up and redecorate.

One room that I'd really like to work on this spring is my kitchen. I'd love to update it a little bit and give it more of a modern feel. I've been looking through some home magazines and blogs for ideas and one thing that I'm really liking right now is the idea of using stainless steel tile for a backsplash. It looks really sleek and clean.

So I've been researching stainless steel tiles a little bit and it turns out that they're just as easy to install as ceramic or other types of tile. I found one great site that has tons of options to choose from, and you can even order samples of the different styles so that you can see what the tile will really look and feel like before you commit to ordering it. I'm really liking this stainless "brick" option:


Does anyone have any experience with using metal tiles in a kitchen backsplash, or in any other room in your house? Do you like the look? Any pros and cons that I should think about before I go for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment