Sunday, November 21, 2010

Auto Tech Support Returns

Last month I wrote about helping my cousin find an auto repair shop for her truck, even though I live all the way across the country, because everyone knows that I'm the internet addict of the family and can find a site for anything.  Well, I'm at it again.

This time I'm helping with a search for car insurance.  If you watch much TV you're likely to see at least one car insurance ad at every commercial break.  (I've seen two in the few minutes that I've been writing this.) Every company has its own gimmicky ad campaign to convince you that their insurance is the best, so it can be hard to figure out what to choose.

Acadia National ParkI found this site that has a lot of great resources for people looking for affordable car insurance.  (Or truck or motorcycle insurance, as the case may be.)  There's an instant form so you can get car insurance quotes quickly, but there's also some good information to help you get started with your research.  There's an article on insurance basics, info just for student drivers, explanations of how insurance regulations can differ by state, and other helpful stuff like that.  I also really like that they have a car insurance glossary that defines the basic terms that you'll need to know.  So if you're searching for insurance on your own for the first time, you can get a good handle on what you're looking for.

So I think I've got the car insurance dilemma solved.  I wonder what research assignment is in store for me next?

No comments:

Post a Comment